Send an email to lancefieldlairs@gmail.com
If you'd like to join one of our rides, add your name in the comments after a ride post, just so we don't show up for a no-ride.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Rock to lock 200

Hi Guys,
I have come up with a ride which I have submitted to Audax as a permanent, it's a 200 (and for those of you who don't know)a permanent can be ridden at any time, for which you will receive a brevet-providing you are an Audax member and you let me know of your intension to ride it, a week in advance.
The ride goes along the Burke and Wills track then does a lap of Lake Eppalock before heading across to Kyneton and up Mt. Macedon on the way back home.
I will be riding it next Saturday at 8am starting from Lancefield. You Or anyone you wish to invite are all welcome to join in as I have already had a few lairs show interest so there may be a possibility to buddy up with a few others.
Please let me know ASAP if you would like to do the ride next Saturday or feel free to contact me at any other time if you would like to have a go at it.
Please note this ride is unsupported and all Audax lighting rules will apply. check out the Audax website if you are unfamiliar with them.
Check out the ride here : http://ridewithgps.com/routes/470131
For more info on Audax permanents, look here : http://www.audax.org.au/public/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=12&id=68&Itemid=196
Not being a member does not mean you can't ride it though, so let me know if you are keen anyway.
Cheers,
Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment