Send an email to lancefieldlairs@gmail.com
If you'd like to join one of our rides, add your name in the comments after a ride post, just so we don't show up for a no-ride.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The return of the blob.



My riding has been a bit sporadic of late, the form I had after the Alpine has all but gone. I haven't seen a hill for yonks. Initially due to my stack but that's no longer an excuse as I'm over that but have been less than motivated in getting back into it and it's starting to show. It happens to me if I have a bit of a break.
I'm planning on doing an Audax 200 permanent from Lancefield tomorrow and hopefully get back into the swing of things. The weather is looking perfect so I have no excuses. The map shows my planned route.
The usual Lairs ride is planned for 8am in the usual place but if you feel like doing something longer give me a call today and I will make up a brevet card for you.
See you in the morning.
Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment