Send an email to lancefieldlairs@gmail.com
If you'd like to join one of our rides, add your name in the comments after a ride post, just so we don't show up for a no-ride.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sunday's Ride

It is winter now so we are moving to the 9am start, Hopefully no rain in the morning. Steve is over a third of the distance into this weekend's Audax 600 k ride so won't be joining us. With any luck Leigh will be up for his last ride with us before he heads to a very wet Paris 
cheers
Andy

3 comments:

  1. Well, I will be there at that more respectable time. However, I do reserve the right to invoke the WP rule. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early footy game so won't make it again!! Missing you all,keeping fit Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    bicycle wheel

    ReplyDelete